To listen to the KSJD webcast, you'll need an mp3 player like WinAMP or iTunes. Both are free. If a player is already installed on your machine, clicking on the webcast link below should automatically launch it. Otherwise, please read the instructions below. Keep in mind that mp3 streaming is different than playing mp3 files from your hard drive. MP3 streams are live broadcasts that you "tune in to" and cannot be saved to your computer.
Listen to the MP3 webcast on Windows Media/WinAMP
Listen to the MP3 webcast on iTunes
If you have trouble with our stream, please let us know.
InstructionsIf a player does not launch automatically when you click on the above link, follow these instructions:
1. In iTunes, click on the "Advanced" menu (top right).
2. Select "Open Audio Stream."
3. In the window that opens, paste the following URL: http://war.str3am.com:8430/listen.pls
4. Click "OK."
1. In WinAMP, click on "File < Play URL."
2. In the window that opens, paste the following URL: http://www.ksjd.org/listen.m3u
3. Click "Open."
For Windows Vista/7 and IE 8 versions
Use this stream address