Underwriting and Business Support
Underwriting and Business Support on KSJDUnderwriting: Contact Bob Bragg (970)560-0781, email@example.com.
KSJD-Dryland Community Radio has become the source for comprehensive and varied programming throughout the Four Corners region.
With the addition of KICO, KSJD is now the only radio station in Rico, an audience that shops, dines and seeks entertainment both in and outside of Rico.
Contact Bob Bragg about right now and your on-air message will be heard by a select group of listeners in an uncluttered radio environment. Your business will reach a focused area of:
- Nearly 58,000 weekly listeners
- communities from Kayenta to Hesperus, Lizard Head Pass to Shiprock, and all points within
- who appreciate local, homegrown, high quality media
- An educated group of individuals
- 45% are between 35 and 54 years old
- 32% are 55+
- Our audience has a median age of 47 and is 50% male, and 50% female.
- Establish Listener Recognition
- 70% of all public radio listeners report that a company's support of public radio has a positive influence on their decision to use that company's products and services!
How underwriting works
You receive an on-air underwriting acknowledgment in a particular program and time slot. Underwriting is sold on a per-mention basis. Discounts are available for long-term underwriting commitments, high-frequency schedules, and account pre-payments. KSJD is pleased to customize underwriting programs to a company's needs and budgets.
Sponsor a Concert or a Special Event: Sponsorship opportunities are available for a variety of KSJD-produced live concerts and special events.
Want to know more? For information on KSJD underwriting opportunities, event sponsorships, or other partnership opportunities, email Bob Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970)560-0781.
To view a list of our current underwriters, click HERE.